- 2014-2015 School Calendar
- Supply List
- Student Handbook
- Sports Registration Website
- Lunch Menu
- Altar Server Schedule
- Pawprints Preschool/Daycare
- Bengal News
- SCRIP Program
- Music in Catholic Schools
- Artsonia Web site
Welcome to St. Thomas More
Discover the Difference that St. Thomas More can make in your child's education. STM students test higher than 60% nationwide on standardized tests, with classes testing one full grade level ahead. STM offers:
- 13 to 1 student-teacher ratio*
- Accredited by the State of Nebraska
- Affordable Before and After School Daycare
- Computer Technology program
- Outdoor Education Program
- Air Conditioned Classrooms
- Angel of God Club
- Community Outreach activities
- Scholarships and tuition assistance available.
STM received a perpetual trust that will enable us to build a solid future.
* Based on K-8 enrollment and teaching staff. This ratio is not an indicator of class size.
Here's what's new at St. Thomas More:
- June, July and August Altar Server Schedules
- Totus Tuus will be July 5-10. Registration Form
- Golf "Fore" STM Athletics – Registraton Form, Donations Letter, Hole Sponsorship Letter.
- Catholic School Office Immunization Policy
- 2015-2016 School Calendar
- 2015-2016 K-8 Registration Information - english & español
- Catholic School Consortium 2015-2016 Tuition - english & español
- Tuition Assistance Guidelines 2014-2015
- Scrip Order Form
- Nebraska Concussion Awareness Act required parent information
Fall Sports Late Registration
Fall Sports Late Registration has begun for Volleyball and Soccer. Space is limited and is first-come-first-serve. There will be a $10 late registration fee. You can register securely, online, 24/7, from any internet connected computer and pay using your Credit or Debit Card. Don't wait until August to register - you will be left out. This is the LAST CHANCE to register for Fall soccer and volleyball. Play will begin in August so DON'T DELAY!
2015-2016 STM Football Signup
St. Thomas More offers football for boys in grades 6-8. The cost for the 2015-2016 school year is $75 for the first child. Each additional child will get a $15 "Multiple Registration Discount". You can register securely, online, 24/7, from any internet connected computer and pay using your Credit or Debit Card. There will be a one time charge of $45 for a home game jersey if you do not have one. This jersey is kept by the player after his 8th grade season. For more information contact Head Coach George Heaston.
2015-2016 STM School K-8 Registration
Registration for returning students for the 2015-2016 school year and a $100 per student registration fee were due March 9. Both forms and registration fee need to be turned in as soon as possible. Below are registration documents in both english and español.
Jul. 11 Totus Tuus July 11-17,
Aug. 19 Sneek-A-Peek Night 2015-2016, 5:30 p.m.
Aug. 20 First Day of School 2015-2016 - Noon Dismissal,
Aug. 21 2nd Day of School - Noon Dismissal,
Aug. 22 Pre-School Sneek-A-Peek,
Aug. 24 First Full Day of School,
St. Thomas More
3515 S. 48th Ave.
Omaha, NE 68106
Pre-school and Daycare
Kindergarten – 8th Grade
Before and After School Care
8:00 AM to 3:10 PM
Before & After Care:
6:45 AM to 7:50 AM and
3:10 PM to 6:00 PM