- 2015-2016 School Calendar
- Supply List
- Student Handbook
- Sports Registration Website
- Altar Server Schedule
- Lunch Menu
- Pawprints Preschool/Daycare
- Bengal News
- SCRIP Program
- Music in Catholic Schools
- Artsonia Web site
Mashed Potatoes /Gravy
Grades K-8: $2.35
Welcome to St. Thomas More
Discover the Difference that St. Thomas More can make in your child's education. STM students test higher than 60% nationwide on standardized tests, with classes testing one full grade level ahead. STM offers:
- 13 to 1 student-teacher ratio*
- Accredited by the State of Nebraska
- Affordable Before and After School Daycare
- Computer Technology program
- Outdoor Education Program
- Air Conditioned Classrooms
- Angel of God Club
- Community Outreach activities
- Scholarships and tuition assistance available.
STM received a perpetual trust that will enable us to build a solid future.
* Based on K-8 enrollment and teaching staff. This ratio is not an indicator of class size.
Here's what's new at St. Thomas More:
- Totus Toos July 10-15 – Information and Registration Form
- McDowall Fundraiser
- May Altar Server Schedule
- Summer Tutoring Letter
- Hummel Day Camp information and registration
- 2016-2017 Registration Letter
- 2016-2017 K-8 Registration Information - english & español
- 2015-2016 Health Form
- Catholic School Office Immunization Policy
- Scrip Order Form
- Nebraska Concussion Awareness Act required parent information
2016-2017 STM School K-8 Registration
Registration for the 2016-2017 school year is underway. Families will be asked to register electronically in our new school information system, Infinite Campus, and in our tuition management system. All payments for the 2016-2017 school year will be made through automatic bank withdrawal by FACTS Management from your bank account or credit card. Workstations will be available during the registration dates and times listed below for families to complete this electronic registration process. Below are registration documents in both english and español.
May. 6 8th Grade Sports Night, 4 p.m.
May. 11 Spring Concert & Talent Show,
May. 20 8th Grade Graduation Rehersal Mass, 8:15 am
May. 20 Last Day of School 8th Grade, Dismiss at 12 noon., 12 noon
May. 22 8th Grade Graduation, 11:30 a.m.
May. 23 Kindergarden Hawaii Day,
St. Thomas More
3515 S. 48th Ave.
Omaha, NE 68106
Pre-school and Daycare
Kindergarten – 8th Grade
Before and After School Care
8:00 AM to 3:10 PM
Before & After Care:
6:45 AM to 7:50 AM and
3:10 PM to 6:00 PM